Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We have an immediate opening for a Medical Coder to join an expanding coding team with a well-regarded healthcare organization in the Seattle Area during one of the most exciting times in the companies history.
Functions and Responsibilities
· Expertise of coding software, coding conventions, local medical policy, hospital procedures and APC's to assign codes.
· Capturing all in/outpatient professional fees for health services.
· Communicates with physicians to obtain diagnoses and/or procedures making sure the physician documents within the medical record.
· Supports a system-wide understanding of impact, trauma informed care and trauma prevalence,.
· Follows organization infection control policies and procedures.
· 3-5 years of professional fee coding experience
· RHIA or CPC, or CCS or CCS-P required.
· Experience in a healthcare setting.
· Familiar with the research of coding issues (e.g. Coding Clinic,CPT Assistant,CMS website, etc.)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
Apply for Medical Coder
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search