Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client in San Francisco has a wonderful opportunity for an Associate Producer role
The Associate Producer role at Company .com is responsible for supporting the execution and management of cross channel web content on Company.com. Key business partners include Loyalty, Product Production, Web Development, QA, IT, Merchandising, Copywriting, Proofreading, Design, Marketing, and Customer Service.
• Responsible for the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of a variety of small to medium projects and site updates
• Manage daily execution of both product and content projects to ensure newness on the site
• QA site product and content daily
• Provide support to cross functional production partners when needed
• Maintain understanding of site standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution – partner closely with IT to resolve issues and to build new functionality
• Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Producer. Provides input to Producer on the development of alternative solutions
• Responsible for clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• Troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues with content set up
• Manage QA production approval process with business partners
• Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Extremely organized
• Knowledge and experience with HTML coding and content management tools
• 1 - 2 years of eCommerce experience
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Frequent user of Microsoft Office, workflow, bug tracking, and content management tools
• Understanding of digital landscape and consumer mindset
• Passionate about eCommerce space
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Sam at email@example.com. Please reference Job #12662
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Associate Producer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search