Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
One of our largest Portland, OR clients has an immediate need for a Hadoop Developer
I am open to national candidates who would like to live and work in Portland, OR
• Design and implement end to end solution using Spark, Hive, Sqoop, and Python.
• Build and incorporate automated unit tests, participate in integration testing efforts.
• Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implements, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
• MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline
• Experience in large-scale software development
• Strong Java programming, Python, shell scripting, and SQL
• Experience (at least familiarity) with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
• Ability to understand and ERDs and relational database schemas
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, EMR, S3, and Lambda
• Experience with open source NOSQL technologies such as HBase, DynamoDB, Cassandra
• Experience with messaging & complex event processing systems such as Kafka and Storm
Please send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number #DC-12669
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Hadoop Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search