Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Fremont, CA has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Software and hardware support and troubleshooting (including repairs as needed) for both Linux and Windows environments
• Working with vendors for support issues
• OS Installations including virtual desktops and servers
• Process automation and improvement
• Help Desk tickets for customer issues
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or related field
• Must have 3+ years of professional experience in Systems Administration supporting Unix and Linux Servers as well as Windows
• Must have in-depth knowledge supporting and administering servers and workstations in a large, multi-site, enterprise-wide environment. Global experience preferred
• Virtualization experience with VMWare products, VDI and vCloud Director is a plus.
• Must possess Shell/Perl scripting abilities along with process automation.
• Knowledge of software distribution, managed desktop and remote server management tools is required
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference job# 12670
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search