Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Analytics Product Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Pleasanton or San Jose.
This position supports the company by guiding the overall strategy and execution of client's machine learning and deep learning products. You are the “mini-CEO” for client's Deep Learning and Machine Learning products. You will work closely with the R&D team, marketing, service, sales, and our external customers to ensure our products are outstanding at addressing customer needs, align with overall corporate strategy, and meet company revenue objectives. Our customers are using machine learning and deep learning techniques on their own or as part of traditional super computing simulations.
Ideal candidates for this role are strong business leaders. You are familiar with putting together a business case, including tradeoffs in R&D costs, SG&A costs, and considering the overall NPV of a multi-year product initiative. You excel in providing strategic guidance to R&D teams and providing clear value propositions to marketing teams to enable their field and customer ready material. Exceptional candidates are fluent in machine learning topics and have hands on experience with popular frameworks. You also understand how to work with relational databases and extract-transform-load (ETL) systems.
• Develop and maintain client's machine learning strategy and business by developing our business models, defining our product objectives, and managing our business. Evangelize use of Machine Learning and Deep Learning..
• Define and deploy product vision for Analytics by working closely with the sales and marketing team to oversee that product capabilities are accurately represented and growth opportunities are identified
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Provide guidance to clients, partners, and team members for issue resolution within Company and the client organization
• Partner with Product Marketing and Customer Services teams to measure and oversee customer experience quality throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Work across the entire organization to cultivate and drive the product roadmap
• Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle process from concept to launch through management of people and projects.
• Work closely with executive team members and department leaders, manage competitive industry analysis and identify area for differentiation.
• Set project priorities and working through team leaders advance projects from development through implementation, including manpower/work plans, reporting, and quality standards.
• Capture and prioritize product requirements from multiple sources.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO# 12737
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance,
Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in
Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Anayltics Product Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search