Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
One of Portland's largest enterprises has an immediate opening for a Linux Systems Engineer/CentOS Contactor!
This person will be working as part of a two person team to upgrade our existing Content Delivery Servers which consist of a pair of servers, one CentOS sever and one Windows server in Portland. I have a contractor identified for the Microsoft Windows/SQL position so this position is for the Linux/CentOS side.
The team will be working to:
1) Convert a pair of physical servers to VMs using VMWare
2) Upgrade the OSs and SQL version on the VMs
3) Work with other teams that have machines interfacing with the physical machines to test connectivity to the new VMs
4) Setup data replication between the physical servers and new virtual machines(primarily for DB contractor)
5) Work with the CDK Global Hosting Services team to move the VMs into our data center in LAS from Portland
a. Retest connectivity with other teams
b. Resolve any networking and access issues with CDK GHS
6) Add additional features and stored procedures to Linux and Windows/SQL servers
Please send your resume to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number #ARZ-12786
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Linux Systems Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search