Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has immediate need for Senior DevOps Engineer. This is a 12 month contract (w2 only) opportunity in Oakland, CA. STRONG experience with Puppet is a MUST. You should know Linux / Unix inside and out. Should have extensive experience with VMware, open stack, cloud technologies. You must have experience with deployment to the cloud and working in large VM environments. Experience with Jenkins and GIT are required.
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services.
• Solve problems relating to the systems and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
• Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
• Troubleshoot and mitigate the thorniest problems in our most mission-critical systems. Advise the team during postmortems on effectively avoiding repeated incidents
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• Experience with CI/CD
• Strong Puppet experience is a MUST!
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols
• Extensive experience using VMware
• Experience using GIT and Jenkins
• Experience with WS02
• Networking: experience with network theory e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 13294EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search