Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Integration Engineer:
• Technical hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be designing, developing and testing solutions to integrate with disparate business services.
• Plugged in early in the API lifecycle and responsible for software development and code quality.
• Familiar with Design Authority to promote secure and patterned coding practices
• Familiar with internal business service standards to promote reuse across the organization
• Coordinates with backend services (specifications, timelines, abilities) and acts as middle-man for dev squads
• Should be able to quickly stub out or prototype the data from the back ends
• Responsible for mapping, designing spec for transformation between API Gateway and backend service
• Responsible for standardization & consistency of data fields
• Communicate OLAs & SLAs to Operations team and Product team.
• Works closely with business partners, architect and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy.
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
• 7+ years core Java development experience
• 2+ years experience with Enterprise Service Bus products, especially Mulesoft/Anypoint Studio or similar integration platform
• Experience in high volume or critical production service environment
• Experience with iterative development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
• HTTP REST concepts, JSON, JSON schema, JSON REST specification, Swagger, RAML
• Experience with modern agile SDLC concepts and tools, especially Jira, Confluence, Git/GitHub, Artifactory
• Experience with modern CI/CD concepts,
• Experience with modern Java build and dependency management tools,
• Experience with modern automated testing concepts, BDD, TDD, Spock, Junit
• Experience with modern code quality tools
• Experience working with and writing Swagger definition
• Experience with API Manager (Apigee, WS02, Level7) and the supporting tools (Governance, Carbon)
• Experience securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
• Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs.
• Fluent with Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) and UNIX fundamentals
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13316
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Integration Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search