Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator for a 6 month+ contract (W2 only) in San Francisco, CA.
We are hiring a contract Project Coordinator who will work closely and collaboratively with our Global Group Creative Director, as well as our Project Managers across the larger Creative Studio team, to help support the execution of internal projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and independent thinker, deeply analytical and detail-oriented. As a Project Coordinator, you will support several concurrent projects at any given time which touch all departments, with a heavy focus on Creative, but also Legal, Finance, and Program Management. Your goal will be to focus time and resources on projects that continuously improve the Brand & Creative Studio projects, support systems, and internal processes. The ability to execute systematically and work with a diverse team is essential for this role.
Support the Global Group Creative Director by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel Complete projects by assigning work to department staff and following up on results Maintain good contacts and communication within the industry with agencies Encouraged to have a creative point of view and to create an environment where others feel comfortable to do the same Primary role is to make things happen, and encourage and facilitate an environment where the team works smart, not hard
• Experience working in a creative agency and/or tech company a plus Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Mail/Drive/Calendar
• Working knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp and Slack
• Working knowledge of the technical aspects of production, including live action, animation, and post production
• Good administrative, business, marketing, and management skills
• Basic accounting skills
• Skilled in evaluating and presenting information
• Good communication skills
• Strong computer and internet research skills
• Decision making ability and problem solving skills
• A calm personality under pressure
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients, and vendors
• Sensitivity to confidential matters
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13436EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Project Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search