Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Looking for a .NET Developer!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Degree in Computer Science.
• 2+ years of software development experience in a cloud-centric environment.
• 2+ years of experience in customizing NetSuite using SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
• 2+ years of integration experience using Web Services, Restlets
• Ability to analyze requirements and design scalable, robust solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with a rapidly changing environment.
• Development experience in Microsoft .NET and C#
• Working knowledge of RDBMS, preferably SQL Server 2012+
• Conversant with various SDLC methodologies
• Familiarity with version control system, preferably GitHub
• Familiarity with AWS
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in this position!
Apply for Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search