Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Newark CA
The Company G software team produces all of our systems software related to our Company G products (keyboards, mice, headsets, simulation products, speakers, webcams, etc.) and we need more engineers to realize our ambitions going forward.
Specifically in the area of broadcasting (audio/video, streaming, recording, etc.), Company is aiming to strengthen its position as a leader of streaming systems and software.
· Write well structured, solid, code for our desktop application suite
· Drive innovation, particularly in the areas of broadcasting, self-streaming
· Participate in code reviews and help with architectural code decisions.
· Produce good documentation, excellent quality and well tested code.
· Generate ideas, participate in peer reviews and coach junior team members
· 5+ years of strong software design & development experience in C++
· Experience of working with cameras, microphones and broadcast tech
· Relevant work experience, including hands-on software development experience for PC/Device hardware a major plus
· Fluent in Windows (C++/Win32/Visual Studio)
· Boost, OpenSSL, QT knowledge is a plus.
· Familiarity with game engines is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outgoing personality
· Passion for PC gaming
· Detail oriented with the ability to keep track of multiple issues simultaneously
· BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
· Presentation and public speaking skills a plus
Company is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.
As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact.
That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Felicia at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13755
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search