Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
SDET - Backend- #13617
Our client in Downtown Seattle, WA has an immediate opening for a SDET - Backend!
You will be reporting to the Manager of QA, you will work closely with software architects/developers, existing QA team, and product management in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Test strategy development, test environment configuration/management
• API testing and/or UI testing
• Requirements and Functional Specifications review
• Inspecting existing tests, finding gaps in test coverage and then building out a roadmap for execution
· 4+ years required experience testing/exercising REST APIs - JSON preferred
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit 4 or TestNG. Strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus)
• Familiar with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Cassandra preferred
IF this sounds like you, please send your resume to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#SH13617
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET - Back End
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search