Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Sr. Network Engineer
Looking for a Sr. Network Engineer in Florida!
The ideal candidate possesses 50% networking and 50% programming skills. Code networking skills (standard) - routing, switching, load balancing. Scripting in Python. Understand of all tools at a high level.
Expert level knowledge and understanding of Networking Protocols and Technologies such as:
• Ethernet, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Cisco HW and SW (IOS/IOS-XR/NX-OS), Juniper HW and SW (JUNOS), Firewalls, Load Balancers, Security protocols, MPLS, QoS and IP Multicast
• Intermediate level knowledge with scripting languages, specifically PERL and/or PYTHON
• Technical Certifications like CCNP are highly desirable.
• Technical Certifications on scripting and automation tools are highly desirable
• Experience with Juniper hardware and certification is a plus
Are you available? Please send your resume to Susan at email@example.com
Please reference JO#SH13778
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Network Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search