Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client in Mountain View is looking for a Graphic Designer!
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who has strong visual and aesthetic sensibilities and can both ideate and execute campaigns. This person has extensive experience with digital and print media and will manage and evolve the brand’s visual identity, collateral and assets (graphics, presentations, ads, signage, infographics, videos, datasheets, white papers, brochures etc.) across all channels including website/blog, ads, infographics, email, social media, events and in-office décor.
The successful candidate can translate direction from written or spoken ideas into layouts and designs both online and offline. You are comfortable in a fast-paced and matrixed environment and can handle multiple and competing deadlines with ease. You have a strong design POV and can collaborate globally with internal teams and stakeholders to execute against their vision and plans.
• BA/BFA or related degree in Design or related field.
• 5+ years of experience working as an in-house designer across all mediums, including motion graphics/animation, photography and illustration with a complete understanding of the concept to production design process. Agency experience a plus.
• Extensive experience and skills using design tools but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and be proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, etc. Must be an expert in Powerpoint. Capabilities in working with CSS, HTML, Wordpress and responsive mobile design principles a plus.
• Superior project management and planning skills and understanding of how to manage shifting priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, matrix global environment.
• Excellent communicator and creative “out of the box” thinker.
• High-energy, “can do” personality that thrives in a deadline driven environment
• Self-starter and highly collaborative, with excellent organization and time management skills. High performer in a startup-like environment.
• Diverse portfolio that shows impressive use of typography, illustrations, information design and layouts is a must.
Please reference JO# 13795
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Graphic Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search