Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client is seeking a Copywriter for their Marketing team for a 6 month Contract or Contract-to-Hire position.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to generate content for our multiple business lines and services. This includes writing copy for a variety of projects including landing pages, banners, e-mails, and other online marketing initiatives. You’ll brainstorm innovative ways to tell our story in our clear, fun, and conversational voice.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience writing catchy headlines with a human touch. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web and social media, as well as familiarity with leading trends in usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising. Our company is an established brand and candidates must show the ability to quickly understand our tone and voice and execute seamlessly.
• Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our brand and advertising initiatives.
• Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts across multiple channels.
• Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work independently and manage projects from start to finish.
• Stay up to date and current with millennial slang, vocabulary, trends, etc.
• 2-4 years of marketing copywriting experience.
• Experience writing copy for B2C digital services and products.
• Experience writing copy for a millennial audience.
• Experience in the Educational Services sector preferred.
• Bachelors’ degree or higher.
• A keen enthusiasm for, and demonstrable understanding of, Web trends and technologies.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
• Like any great writer, you are a keen listener and observer, and work to know your audience.
• Demonstrated experience working in both long and short-form formats across mediums.
• Demonstrate extraordinary
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13796EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Copywriter
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search