Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Basic Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Three years’ demonstrable experience in supporting projects in a technical environment.
• Ability to manage multiple requests and workstreams while remaining detail orientated.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with contemporary software development; including programming languages, software development and build tools, software engineering methodologies, and open source software.
• Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization from peers to executives, and to understand the needs of different teams, and tailor communications and support to meet those needs.
• Experience with project communications and documentation.
• Ability to problem solve and work independently while knowing when to escalate issues.
• Ability to deliver on time.
Familiarity with OSS, JIRA, Confluence, and the Secure DevOps model a plus.
• Understand Open Source Program inside and out, and use that knowledge to make decisions on how OSS requests should be handled, suggest process improvements and efficiencies, and highlight areas of risk, etc.
• Field OSS requests through JIRA and work with requestors to ensure that they complete requests correctly and that they understand the process.
• Ensure that all open source requests are tracked to completion and are within target SLAs.
• Work with members of the Open Source Committee (OSC) to process OSS requests and follow up on open actions.
• Present OSS requests to the OSC weekly for approval and facilitate OSC meetings.
• Work with internal technical tools teams to request, test, and implement features that will support the work of the OSC.
• Support development teams across TWDC in scanning their applications for OSS issues and remediating these issues. This includes using open source analysis tools to identify actionable remediation information.
• Support the Open Source Program Management Team in communicating and driving larger strategic initiatives around the program.
• Communicate program updates to developers to ensure they are informed about changes and new capabilities.
• Collect and track metrics for the program, and generate reports for use by the Program Management team.
• Ensure that all project documentation is kept accurate and current.
• Support OSC subgroups with additional projects as required.
• Take meeting minutes and track action items.
• Monitor and report on Open Source Program success metrics.
• Support and actively work to create a healthy work team environment — bringing a measured response along with transparency and discipline to active discussions and communications.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS13839
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Project Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search