Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Bellevue, WA has an immediate need for a Technical Project Manager with experience in retail systems as well as mobile applications.
The Technical PM will be managing key initiatives for our clients including: new store technology, innovative selling systems and systems that enhance the customer experience. This will be a highly visible role coordinating the efforts of 10+ resources to ensure that $3M+ projects land successfully. This position will be managing the execution process of some of the largest investments in technology that will make in the next several years.
5+ years’ experience in software development projects.
• 5+ years’ experience in Retail Systems, development and delivery (highly valued).
• 5+ years’ experience in information technology, including leading project teams in systems analysis or software engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent training and experience.
• Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
• Experience with Mobile Store Technologies (highly valued).
• Experience developing team-level plans and contributing to annual budgets.
• Experience with Enterprise Release management process.
• Knowledge of multiple SDLC methodologies, standards, procedures and organization that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions.
• Skills in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and respond quickly to critical issues.
• Systems analysis and design skills.
• Experience with structured project life cycle, systems development management tools and service management methodologies such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
• Ability to work collaboratively and across divisions.
• Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
Hands on Experience in leading medium to big implementation, Has technical acumen and knowledge of technology
Retail Delivery System Projects
MS Office, MS Project Planner, Visio or similar tool, 5+ years
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search