Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of features for our flagship compliance product. You must be an experienced backend developer, comfortable working in PHP and Node.js to produce well-factored, scalable, secure production code to achieve story objectives. As an accomplished or aspiring “full stack” developer, you frequently take front-end stories, too, and can produce results in collaboration with your team. You love to explore new technologies, and can identify good opportunities to apply them where they can accelerate or enhance our projects.
• Apply agile methodology; participate in sprint planning, standups, demos, and retrospectives
• Collaborate with product owners and team to groom stories, understand use cases, define success criteria, and estimate using story points
• Work closely with QA and other team members to define and implement test strategy
• Implement well-factored, scalable, secure production code to achieve story objectives
• Integrate third-party applications and services via API integration
• Run and monitor performance/integration/unit tests on new and existing applications
• Respond to critical bugs and customer support escalations
• Implement platform improvements for DevOps scalability and manageability
• Bring new ideas to the team to contribute to a culture of excellence
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (ie., MySQL, MongoDB)
• Ability to multitask, take initiative, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
• Strong teamwork and communication skills combined with low drama
Preferred Experience and Skills
• Experience writing production code for scalable web applications
• Experience with Laravel PHP MVC and/or Vue.js frameworks
• Experience building and consuming REST / gRPC web services
• Experience with AWS, GCE, or other similar cloud environments
• Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and similar DevOps deployment tools
• Experience using CI tools such as Concourse or Jenkins
• Experience using Git for version control and participating in code reviews
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#13857
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Senior Software Engineer (PHP/Node.js)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search