Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client in San Francisco is looking for a Full-time DevOps Engineer!
Seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist in growing and supporting the infrastructure for our platform and products. You will be an asset on the Infrastructure team, bringing automation and consistency from developer builds to production deployment and monitoring.
• Implement CI/CD for the platform and logging infrastructures.
• Automate logging infrastructure deployment as well as scaling so that there is minimal manual intervention in all aspects of our infrastructure from routine tasks to provisioning new data centers.
• Automate scaling our platform so it can follow traffic curves.
• Empower development teams to deploy their own code.
• Adopt and implement best practices and champion an engineering culture emphasizing Agile, DevOps, and continuous integration and deployment.
• Work alongside Engineers and Service Providers to drive issues to resolution during site instabilities.
• Identify weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes.
• Proven experience building and supporting high-availability, customer-facing production environments.
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on work with Linux.
• Configuration management using Chef.
• Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform.
• Fluent with AWS Services, especially EC2 and S3.
• Experience using Docker and ELK stack.
• Successfully built CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
• Utilized monitoring tools such as Nagios, Graphite or Cloudwatch (OR SIMILAR).
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science and/or related work experience.
• Working knowledge on other AWS services like Glacier, Elastic MapReduce, DynamoDB etc.
• Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like MapReduce and Kafka.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13873
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search