Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
• Support APIs before they go live through system design review, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and performance reviews.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols.
• Networking: experience with network theory e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing.
• Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
• In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work).
• Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
• Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13876
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Site Reliability Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search