Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our large financial client is looking for a UX Designer opp in San Francisco.
• Experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Background in financial institution or other regulated industry
• Consulting experience or experience within Fortune 100 company
• Certification using iRise
• Knowledge of Accessibility methods and standards, WCAG, or section 508 compliance guidelines
• Experience with formal usability assessment methods
• Experience with service design or journey mapping, and designing for emotion
• Advanced degree in HCI, human factors, interaction design, communications, information sciences in visual/graphic arts or comparable experience
Ask questions around these Interaction Designer requirements:
• Execute and deliver customer experience strategy though the development of scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, screen designs, interaction models, wireframes, and prototypes
• Apply reusable patterns that follow standards and guidelines
• Visual communication experience using iRise and other prototyping tools. iRise is our tool of choice.
As a reminder, we are looking for ID candidates who can design engaging and functional experiences for everyday products. We are NOT looking for developers, programmers or ad agency designers. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search