Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Santa Clara client is looking for a UX Research Coordinator!
As UX Research Coordinator, you will assist our clients UX Research team to find people to participate in various User Research studies by actively recruiting on campuses, through social media and through custom programs that you will get to create and execute upon. This role is based in their Santa Clara HQ.
• Build and manage a database of prospective research participants.
• Provide student outreach in a variety of ways to build the participant database (visit college campuses; use social networking sites; etc.)
• Screen and schedule prospective research participants for research projects as needed.
• Communicate with research participants to confirm their scheduled session time and session location.
• Maintain tracking system for research participants and compensation.
Desired Skills, Characteristics and Experience:
• Excellent communication and social skills (for example you should be comfortable approaching Students in-person to talk about participating in future User Research studies).
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Great written communication skills
• Internet savvy
• Good organizational skills; experience working with schedules; etc.
• Resourceful (can create new processes/new ways of doing things)
• Familiarity with Google Docs
• Basic spreadsheet skills (Excel)
• Basic database skills
• Some familiarity with or interest in User Research
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for UX Research Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search