Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Analyst
Duties / Responsibilities are as follow:
• Programmatic media analytics (and/or direct media buying) experience – Programmatic Display or Paid Social. Less preferred paid search.
• Deep understanding of audience targeting and strategy (e.g. upper and lower funnel tactics)
• Understanding of media measurement approaches (e.g. last touch vs. total touched revenue attribution, ROAS calculations, etc.)
• Familiarity with programmatic media platforms, technology, and data flows (e.g. DoubleClick, DSPs, Google, Facebook)
• Preferably experience at a Digital Agency, Consulting firm, or the above experience on the advertiser side
• SQL coding skills (will take coding test) and advanced excel
• Comfortable with ambiguity, independent problem solving, and ‘back of the envelope’ directional analysis where necessary
• Tableau experience a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 13984
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Digital Marketing Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search