Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We're looking for is an individual who possesses the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
• 7 years of comprehensive and recent development experience with IBM Cognos TM1 Architect and Perspectives
• 5 years of experience working within the Treasury, Cash Management, Currency Modeling, Supply Chain or Corporate Finance function
• 2 years’ experience architecting solutions using IBM Cognos TM1
• 3 years of development experience using IBM CAFE (Planning Analytics for Excel)
• Success converting IBM Cognos TM1 Perspectives interfaces to CAFE (Planning Analytics for Excel)
• Can create, edit and troubleshoot SQL queries
• Successful track record working as a part of an Agile development team
• The ability to train and develop in a Paired Programming environment
• Intermediate PowerShell, Command Line and Linux scripting
• Experience participating in multiple, complex projects, working with diverse teams in multiple locations
• Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations effectively with a broad range of Technology and business counterparts
• An understanding of the capability and use case for Planning Analytics Workspace
Apply for TM1 Architect (7563058)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search