Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• We are seeking a talented data engineer to design, build, and maintain big data processing pipelines to serve analytics needs for company products. The ideal candidate is a self-driven engineer who has passion for big data technologies and has good track record of building data driven solutions at scale. He/She should have effective communication skills, and have a collaborative working style.
• Architect, prototype, and productize big data processing pipelines for analytics needs
• Write complex SQL queries to support analytics needs
• Develop REST APIs for data access management
• Design, implement, and maintain high performing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) workflows
• Reporting and visualization using BI tools
• Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies for data processing
• Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to support project needs
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with ETL data workflows
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, etc.
• Experience with real-time data processing
• Experience with Python, SQL and C++
• Experience with REST APIs
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field, Masters preferred
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #14007
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Data Engineer Needed in Seattle!!!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search