Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
What You Need for this Position
• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
• Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
• Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
• Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
• Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
Preferred if you have:
• Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
• Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
• Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14079
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Java Developer Needed!!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search