Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our large financial client is looking for a UX Designer for a 24 month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
• Bachelor's degree in HCI or equivalent experience with information architecture as well as interaction design and information design
• 5+ years of experience with interactive product design, design planning, and/or strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies or large e-commerce sites
• Proven track record for managing complex projects within larger organizations with a mature user centered design methodology
• Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
• Mobility experience
• A track record of delivering high quality end-to-end designs including wireframes, prototypes, specifications documents, and presentations
• Knowledge of applying user research (e.g. task analysis, user scenarios) to inform design decisions
• Experience in working with cross functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
• Practical experience participating, optimizing and socializing user centered design processes and principles
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem-solving, and engagement management skills
• Expertise in iRise (or other simulation packages), Visio/OmniGraffle, and Photoshop/Fireworks
• Understand the subjective nature of decision-making with internal clients, and work effectively as a consultant within a large, matrixed organization
• Ability to present and defend design decisions to groups including senior stakeholders
• Experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Background in financial institution or other regulated industry
• Consulting experience or experience within Fortune 100 company
• Certification using iRise
• Knowledge of Accessibility methods and standards, WCAG, or section 508 compliance guidelines
• Experience with formal usability assessment methods
• Experience with service design or journey mapping, and designing for emotion
• Advanced degree in HCI, human factors, interaction design, communications, information sciences in visual/graphic arts or comparable experience
Ask questions around these Interaction Designer requirements:
• Execute and deliver customer experience strategy though the development of scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, screen designs, interaction models, wireframes, and prototypes
• Apply reusable patterns that follow standards and guidelines
• Visual communication experience using iRise and other prototyping tools. iRise is our tool of choice.
As a reminder, we are looking for ID candidates who can design engaging and functional experiences for everyday products. We are NOT looking for developers, programmers or ad agency designers. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14132
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search