Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
IT SECURITY ENGINEER - Endpoint_DLP
As a IT Security Engineer, you will use extensive knowledge of international standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to implement a business focused information security strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology footprint allowing the organization to move rapidly and securely into new business enabling technologies.
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
- Deployment of security tools and capabilities across a globally distributed environment.
- Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Information Security Strategy
• Enterprise DLP, including SaaS-based DLP and on-prem DLP capabilities
• CASB solutions (API-based and inline)
• Server Operating Systems (Windows / Linux)
• Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS)
• SIEM Technologies
• File Integrity Monitoring
• HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
In addition knowledge in the following areas are highly desirable:
• HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
• Application Security
• Database Security (Oracle/MySQL)
• Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001
• Cloud Security Technologies
• National and International Privacy laws and regulations
Send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO#DJC - 14169
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Data Endpoint Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search