Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client is seeking a SQL Database Developer for a 6 month+ contract in Berkeley, CA.
Our Client is currently engaged in an ERP implementation project consisting of multiple teams and multiple vendors. We are seeking a motivated individual with a strong background in database development.
• Data Migration from Client’s existing applications to SalesForce CRM and industry ERP.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in SQL Server development (TSQL).
• Experience in developing complex SQL code. Including stored procedures, triggers, functions, tables, performance turning and index design.
• Minimum of 4 years as a database developer in a web based development environment.
• Prior participation as a team member of a development environment that included software development lifecycle process and procedures.
• Backend coding experience (scripting languages, including Python, Windows Scripting, PHP etc.).
• Ability to perform MS SQL Server DBA duties, backup and restore, create users, security (this will be a very small part of the position’s responsibilities).
• Informatica ETL process design, development or administration is a big plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. This is a collaborative, energetic, team environment and we are looking candidates who are true team players.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14283EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for SQL Database Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search