Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Are you looking for your next great job opportunity with a company that will challenge you and provide you an amazing work environment? Then please look no further!
Bring your personality and your skills to the table because our client is looking for the whole package!
• Minimum of 4 years as a SSRS and/or Crystal report developer.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in SQL Server development (TSQL)
• Experience in developing complex SQL code with knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server utilities, functions, procedures and query tuning experience.
• Business analysis of reporting requirements.
• Senior SSRS and or Crystal reporting resources, who will be responsible for building and supporting various CRM/ERP specific reports on MS SQL Server platform.
• This resource will be responsible for building new SSRS Reports, Charts, Graphs and dashboards.
• Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels.
• Working knowledge of application implementation and support procedures.
• Creation and maintenance of application software within MS SQL Server and web-based reporting environment.
• Provide technical documentation on the recommendation made and on the modification to existing reports due to the new user requirements.
• Delivery of Reports changes & testing & deployment with adequate documentation in relation with the request for changes or additional requirements.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 14010
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Report Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search