Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is looking for a passionate and highly collaborative Digital Visual Artist to join their Design Team in San Francisco, CA.
They are in search of a Digital Visual Artist who will work with the design team to support design teams production needs for our client.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about designing next-generation product experiences and comfortable working on all aspects of production design. From physical projects such as packaging or postcards to digital projects such as web images or sales presentations.
Once you are here you will:
• Prepare and spec design files for production for digital, print or product
• Review final copy, layout, compliance and uphold the brand standards
• Maintain cultural awareness of the design and gaming landscape with respect to current and future visual trends.
• Collaborate with designers to execute a design project.
• Working at the early concept phase (creating moodboards, storyboarding, brainstorming, creating and developing concept sketches).
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• 3-5 + years experience in a design or corporate industry
• Ability to perform and troubleshoot under pressure
• Ability to work effectively with senior management, graphic design team and technical colleagues in a corporate environment
• Detail oriented, meticulous and a keen eye for design
• Well-organized and able to handle multiple assignments with varying deadlines
• BA degree in Design, Art, Multimedia, Graphic Communications, or related field
• Excellent samples and/or portfolio available for review.Fluency with common design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote) (Typography, branding, and layout) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations. High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
• Openness to critique from various partners and curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14261
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Digital Visual Artist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search