Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Business Analyst - Downtown Seattle
• Conducts needs analysis and documentation for project initiation
• Realizes business value generation
• Leads business analysis on moderately complex projects
• Performs Business engagement and stakeholder management
• Shapes the customer experience on moderately complex projects
• Defines business requirements on projects
• Executes requirements traceability efforts in support of QA activities and UAT
• Defines business processes on projects
• Leads business change on projects
• Relationship Management: Supports key business relationships across our customer base
• Business and Technical Requirements Definition: Successfully demonstrates knowledge of Business Requirements Definition in the delivery of software solutions
• Business Process Reengineering: Demonstrates ability to support business process change through reengineering efforts
• Business Systems Planning and Business Case Preparation
• Business Systems Analysis: Demonstrates the ability to conduct business systems analysis tasks in a team environment, or independently as required by the initiative
• Looking 4 to 7 years of professional experience in application management and system analysts activities.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills, strong analytical skills, and strong time management skills
• Possesses past experiences working with cross-functional work teams, understanding tasks and responsibilities, providing direction and motivation to others
• Demonstrates experience with identifying, tracking and managing project issues / challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Possesses the ability to interpret Line of Business desires into application requirements – rewrite, summarize and translate the business needs
• Pays close attention to complex detail and understands written and oral instructions
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be well-versed in the entire MS Office product suite, version 2007 or higher
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #14311
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Business Analyst - IT
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search