Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Senior IT collaborative Engineer!
• The Senior IT Collaboration Engineer will play a pivotal role in driving through improvements of our clients collaborative technology stacks and in improving the technical efficacy of junior members of the team. The team’s mission is to squeeze the maximum out of the collaborative technology stacks through optimization and finding creative ways to use the technology to enhance productivity and efficiencies throughout the business. The Senior IT Collaboration Engineer plays the central role in proactively and creatively improving our collaborative technology offerings.
• Be responsible for the operation of On-Prem & Cloud VOIP systems including enterprise contact centers.
• Lead proof-of-concept testing, implement, deploy, maintain and support future/current technologies pertaining to our clients collaboration portfolio.
• Configure and support internal events and meetings.
• Evaluate system performance, recognize & deliver improvements to system designs in accordance to best-practices. Maintain awareness of changes in new technology and advances in the industry and relevant systems.
• Analyze reports/data and recommend changes to systems to increase productivity and reduce costs.
• Collaborate with partners, vendors, and other team members on cross-functional initiatives
• Design, implement and support group audio and visual conferencing technologies, both on-prem and cloud.
· Key Projects:
• Rollout of UCaaS solution to all sites globally. 2018 will see us rollout a unified communications platform, giving every employee enhanced VOIP, messaging and video conferencing capabilities. The goal will be not to just to roll out the solution, but to ensure that the business uses all of the capabilities of UCaaS to the maximum.
• Amalgamation of our clients G-Suite tenants. At present, there are multiple G-Suite tenants used across various divisions. The Senior Collaboration Engineer will play a central role centralizing our clients management and support of G-Suite into one primary G-Suite tenant managed by our client.
• Acquisitions and new sites. As our client acquires businesses and new offices, it is incumbent upon the Collaboration team to remodel the sites, installing the optimum audio visual technologies in conference rooms, lobbies and break out areas. Projects of this type on the West Coast and APAC would be run by the Senior Collaboration Engineer with support from the wider team.
• · What you bring to the team:
• 1-2 years relevant VOIP experience
• 1-2 years G-Suite support experience
• Good familiarity with Linux, Windows and Mac OS support
• Good knowledge of Slack administration
• Strong Project Management, communication, and organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
• Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects and work styles simultaneously
• Must be able to meet deadlines and follow-through on all projects
• You might also have
• Experience working with Python an advantage
• Experience working with API’s an advantage
• Experience working with SQL an advantage
• Familiarity with: Zoom, Revolabs hardware, Cisco/Polycom video codecs, WebEx, JIRA, ServiceNow, SaaS software solutions, Apple Mac Products
• Networking skills including but not limited to: switches, cabling, firewalls, VLAN, latency, SIP, QoS, MPLS, SIP gateway
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14316
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior IT Collaborative Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search