Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst for a 6-month+ contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• Paid media analytics (and/or direct media buying) experience – Paid Search preferred, with some understanding of Display and/or Paid Social.
• Comfortable analyzing campaigns to identify media efficiency opportunities inclusive of spend shifts, bid strategy changes, bid modifiers, copy and creative testing, etc.
• Understanding of bid strategy and how to change bids to hit a specific optimization target.
• Deep familiarity with paid media platforms, technology, and data flows (e.g. Adwords, Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick/Google, and Facebook).
• Ability to leverage data-driven approach beyond just aggregated data – must be comfortable conducting high level statistical analysis evaluating time series and covariance/correlation.
• Preferably experience at a Digital Agency, Consulting firm, or the above experience on the advertiser side.
• SQL skills preferred but not required; advanced Excel required.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, independent problem solving, and ‘back of the envelope’ directional analysis where necessary
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14378EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Digital Marketing Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search