Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Oakland, CA has an amazing opportunity for a Business Analyst
• Develop technical requirements to support Cloud computing infrastructure vision, services and supporting components
• Analyze and coordinate implement improvements for security, archiving and high-availability
• Identify security, compliance and audit policies/requirements and integrate into infrastructure technical requirements
• Perform analysis to determine performance, scaling and resiliency requirements in partnership with other technology services
• Work with business and technology stakeholders to determine how to size infrastructure based on capacity forecasts
• Working knowledge integrating and deploying Cloud computing and storage services
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Some level of Project Management experience
• Comfortable in a fast paced, startup like environment.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14475
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Business Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search