Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our large retail client is looking for a Project Manager for a 12+ month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
They will work closely with the IT Store Systems and IT Operations teams to ensure IT projects are properly managed and delivered on time. This individual must be highly organized, understand core project management principals, communicate effectively, and be proficient at working with cross-functional teams while balancing multiple projects.
• Plan, organize and manage project delivery from inception to completion
• Create and manage project schedules, milestones, deliverables; work closely with Cross functional IT teams to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables
• Forecast, manage and monitor project budgets ensuring timely delivery within budget, and fostering effective cross-functional communication and collaboration
• Drive business users to define and lock business requirements; contribute to scope definition sessions with project leadership
• Identify and prioritize project issues/risks; make recommendations for risk mitigation
• Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets, work with users to understand problems, focus on bringing issues to resolution, and escalate as necessary to meet timelines.
• Clarify priorities and roles and responsibilities to ensure alignment with key stakeholders
• Supports the creation of statements of work with project leadership; coordinate vendor activities
• Partner with technical and business support teams to develop user-training plans and technical support documentation
• Partner with technical support teams to properly make the transitions from project support to ongoing production support
• Motivate project teams; driving consensus and collaboration.
• 3 - 5 years experience in a project management role in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment; Solid skills in project estimation, resource planning and allocation
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills with strong ability to build and foster relationships
• Knowledge of basic accounting/budgeting principles and ability to apply principles to project administration
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO#8473.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for POS Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search