Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
- Program Manager professional who has driven big, foundational UX research projects with high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to recognize, see, and uncover uncertainties which slow teams down, and help uncover Team Member questions, that team members didn’t even know they had!
- Experience to lead teams through challenges, unblock decision making, and provide clarity and direction
- You're the type of PM/Producer who sweats the details
- Must be a thoughtful and pragmatic decision maker
- 5+ years as a Project Manager, Program Manager, -- OR -- Producer -- either in a product or service design agency or in-house UX design or research team
- Experience working with UX designers, researchers, writers, product managers
- Ability to lead strategic & operational initiatives with minimal direction and oversight
- Experience with UX research tools, e.g., Qualtrics, Usertesting.com, DScout, Ethnio, Sharpr, etc...
- Experience using online collaborative document/project management tools
- Methodical approach to project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills amongst stakeholders of various roles and levels
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Extraordinary organization and facilitation skills
- 3rd party vendor management
Apply for Project Manager/Creative Producer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search