Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
• Track-Record of Setting clear expectations with all collaborators
• Driving big projects with high levels of ambiguity - Experience
• Manage time and work independently - Ability
• Strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners - Style
• Excellent communication and project management skills – A Must
• Strong attention to detail
• Working at an agency, strategy, or research team - 5+ years of relevant experience
• Managing external creative and production partners - Experience
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT
• VENDOR MANAGEMENT
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Bachelor's Degree
• Lead large-scale creative/research initiatives, from scoping to completion
• Define and disseminate project requirements, as well as remove roadblocks
• Facilitate collaboration between sub-teams and vendors
• Manage relationships with finance and legal teams
• Lead vendor contract negotiations, including SOW, PO creation, and invoice reconciliation
Apply for Project Manager/Creative Producer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search