Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We are looking for Director of Quality Engineering to add to our talented and passionate team. This
person will play a crucial leadership role in our development organization, ensuring that disciplined and
nimble quality practices are at the core of our software engineering processes. The Director of QE will
be responsible for defining, influencing, fostering, and innovating consistent quality methodologies,
practices, and culture across all aspects of the software creation process.
The Director of QA will:
• Report directly to the VP of Engineering
• Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple services
• Work efficiently in a collaborative team environment, interacting with technical and
• Seek to continually improve the software, practices, culture, and results of the team
• Establish and evolve development processes to improve the productivity and efficiency of
testing practices across the team
• Operate at all levels (leadership, management, and individual contribution), inspiring confidence
and enthusiasm; happily jumping in and rolling up their sleeves when needed.
• Partner with leaders across various departments to drive improvements and efficiency in our
• Identify automation needs and drive the innovation of the test automation tool-set
• Oversee the hiring and ongoing professional development of the QA team members
• Coach and provide mentorship to the QA managers in the team
• Embrace DevOps and agile approaches
• Dive deep into any and all areas of the product
• Be an active member of an architecture group focused on the big picture of how our software is
built, deployed, and operated
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years in QA
• 5+ years of experience in QA management and leadership roles
• Strong understanding of web services, with a working knowledge of RESTful services, JSON /
XML, and API infrastructures
• Experience implementing automated testing for new areas of products
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Experience building and developing QA teams and staff
• Experience promoting quality as a discipline across a software development organization
• Experience managing content, functional, automation, and performance testing
• Experience testing a variety of systems such as web, mobile, content management, business
intelligence and data management
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in learning more please send your resume to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #DQE14535
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Director of Quality Engineering
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search