Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Ready for the next step in your career? Mainz Brady is looking for a qualified Sr. Software Engineer for our Fortune 100 client! Collaborative team environments, working with the latest technology. See below for details.
- 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs
using Java 8+
- Work in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static
analysis, and automated integration tests
- Practice full DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software on AWS
continuously using automation and monitoring
- Leverage NoSQL using AWS DynamoDB to ensure data storage is designed for security,
reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Deliver software in a Scrum development process
- Experience in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
- Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely coupled and scalable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant field
- Relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative,
curiosity, and mentoring
- eCommerce experience preferred
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search