Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
The senior level Business Systems Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of the business application systems. The individual in this position will work in conjunction with the IT Application Development and Infrastructure teams, as well as business units, to ensure global IT capabilities and ongoing IT operation meet business needs.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Administer and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the availability, security and integrity of business systems
• Administer change control processes and maintain software release levels and system design documentation for all environments for each application
• Install, upgrade and configure systems as required, often during non-business hours (some nights/weekends)
• Create, modify and maintain reports as necessary
• Create, modify and maintain scripts and programs
• Create, modify and maintain data conversion strategies and interfaces with other software
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
• Provide support and training to end users on a variety of issues; identify, research and resolve technical problems.
• Work with internal business users to gather requirements
• Suggest solutions to address business requirements
• Implement appropriate system and application changes
• Document, configure and test applications and system interface specifications
• Create and maintain system-related and auditable documentation, such as business requirements, user guides and process flows.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Working knowledge of installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Dynamics AX (Azure), Management Reporter, FRx Forecaster, Kronos WFC, Ceridian, Microsoft CRM and IIS
• Strong experience configuring, administering and troubleshooting MS SQL Server as well as developing solutions for MS SQL Server
• Strong experience with relational databases and client-server systems
• Strong analytic ability and “Power User” skill level with MS Access and Excel
• Experience with report development against SQL databases
• Demonstrated organizational and customer service skills under high stress; ability to interact with all levels within the organization
• Communicate orally and in writing
• Business experience, complemented by technology knowledge, and the ability to grasp business concepts quickly and translate them into technical solutions in language that is easily understood by both business and technical groups.
Please send your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# ABC0801
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Sr. Business Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search