Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
CMS BE Engineer - Java
As a Software Engineer, you will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate
code and product ownership. You will be responsible for working with your team lead to help set the technical direction for the team, including identification of all tasks and the dependencies between tasks and features. You are encouraged to mentor junior developers on the team, and through code reviews, ensure that all the work being done meets best practices and industry standards. You will be expected to write unit and e2e tests, and will assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues escalated from customer support.
1. Strong Java skills
2. Knowledge (preferably experience) in building distributed, highly scalable applications
3. Proficient with git and git workflows
4. Proficient in leveraging and deploying CI and CD tools and services (e.g. Jenkins).
Experience integrating with native AWS services a plus.
5. Knowledge of containers and microservices a plus.
6. Hands on experience with schemaless (NoSql) datastores
7. Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common web
server, database, caching, database, and firewall services
8. Proficient with common network troubleshooting tools (tcpdump, netcat, Wireshark)
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical
issues to non technical and technical audiences
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for Java Engineer (8251876)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search