Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be designing, building and supporting data pipelines consuming data from multiple different source systems and transforming it into valuable and insightful information. You will have the opportunity to contribute to end-to-end platform design for our cloud architecture and work multi-functionally with operations, data science and the business segments to build batch and real-time data solutions.
• Design, build, test and support data pipelines across multiple systems and environments
• Create unified enterprise data models for analytics and reporting
• Participate in evaluation of new technologies and cloud services
• As part of Agile development team contribute to architecture, tools and development process improvements
• Work in close collaboration with product management, peer system and software engineering teams to clarify requirements and translate them into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture
• Proficiency in Hadoop ecosystem, experience writing MapReduce, Hive or Spark jobs (3+ years)
• Strong SQL skills, working experience with at least one relational, analytical or columnar database (5+ years)
• Experience developing data intensive applications in Java (5+ years)
• Experience in writing data pipelines in the big data ecosystem
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Experience with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
• Working knowledge of Git
• Confident Linux user
• Understanding of Scrum / Agile Methodologies
• Experience with data integration tools such as Informatica, Talend, etc.
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau etc.
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS14625
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search