Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our amazing client in San Rafael has an immediate need for an electronic technician!
We’re looking for a reliable, self-motivated technician with a strong work ethic to assist in the construction of set pieces and props used
• Work under the supervision of the Director of Electrical Engineering.
• Run low-voltage wiring in a theater-like setting. This requires working on ladders up to 16 feet high, and working on wiring below a 9" raised floor, which requires crouching. Some light mechanical work is required, such as removing and replacing raised floor tiles (which weigh about 15 lbs).
• Solder, wire, assemble, and install custom electronics packages. This requires light mechanical skills such as drilling.
• Configure electronics packages using a simple computer program (will train)
• Communicate status using standard business methods such as email.
• Strong spoken English skill is required.
• 2+ years as an Electrical/Electronic technician with relevant experience.
• Relevant training will be considered.
• As a location-based entertainment company using physical props, the ability to stand, sit, bend, walk through and test our experience is an essential function of this role.
• Ability to take instruction from the supervising engineer, and cooperate with other technicians on the team.
• Ability to manage time independently, and to adapt quickly to changes in direction.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14634
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search