Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Do you love digital analytics and leading your team to understand the business?! Then this is the role for you!
Business Analytics Manager
measuring the success of the business and identifying and prioritizing enhancements to the customer experience. The team is also on point to support ad hoc analytics for marketing, merchandizing, site and other cross functional business partners.
In this role, you will support analyses and insights for the dotcom and retail businesses. This includes understanding client behavior and measuring marketing and strategic initiatives and ROI.
• Work with key stakeholders to formulate and support business performance analysis, identifying key deliverables and translating those into business solutions
• Use SQL queries to create data reports and dashboards analyzing long-term strategic projects and identifying key business and market trends
• Analyze and structure data in a way that tells a story, communicate findings to cross functional partners, and recommend the best next steps
• Work cross-departmentally to perform tests and develop segmentation strategies through predictive modeling.
• Produce reports that are accurate, intuitive, actionable, and ensure reports are distributed on a timely basis.
• Perform ad hoc analysis to answer strategic business questions
• Analyze research data and synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports.
Your Technical Background:
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in analytics
• People management experience
• Experience with data manipulation and analysis tools (SQL, Python, R or similar languages)
• Familiar with typical data mining and machine learning algorithms such as linear regression, decision tree, logistic regression, and clustering's representation and implementation
• Experience in web analytics tools such as omniture site catalyst is a plus
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
• Experience in retail and/or digital a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jessica at email@example.com and reference JO# 14390
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Business Analytics Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search