It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are in need of mid level front end engineer
We are looking for someone strong in the following areas:
- Strong development skills using a Node framework (React, Angular, Meteor, etc.). React preferred.
- Understanding of web technologies including Web Servers and Servlet Containers (Apache, Jetty, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Strong understanding in the use of RESTful services.
- Comfortable with integrating multiple services.
- Strong understanding of User Interface design.
- Be able to weigh the pros and cons of different front end frameworks (angular, node, ember, etc.)
- Experience with testing front end implementations (unit, integration, etc.)
- Good communicator. This role requires input and direction from many different teams.
Not required, but definitely a plus:
- Direct experience with React
- Direct experience automated test frameworks
- Direct experience with Spring Boot as an application container
- Direct experience deploying applications within Amazon Web Services
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO#EAL Angular
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Sr Frontend Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search