It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a world-class, continuous integration software engineer to join our team. You will develop and maintain the build and deployment infrastructure tools we use to create our consumer experiences. If you love to figure out how all the pieces are put together, you will love working with our team.
Our approach is to provide a set of tools and infrastructure, on demand, to our development teams and allow them to manage and administer and continue to evolve those systems. This means, that we focus on automation and creation/management of the tools, over standards or administering the tools we develop.
Job responsibilities would include:
• Maintain and monitor the self-service infrastructure tools required to automate the process of building and releasing software
• Work with teams to solve build and deployment issues, by building understanding of their requirements and providing automated ways they can self-serve them
• Provide best in class support for our tools and customers
• What you need for this position:
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Passionate about build automation and improving developer productivity
• 3+ years working in a build/release/configuration management role
• Experience working on continuous integration (preferably Jenkins), Maven, Gradle, and Git
• Proficient with two or more scripting / automation languages such as Linux Shell, Python, Groovy, etc.
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Eucalyptus, etc.)
Interested? Send an email addressed to Drew at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Mainz Brady Group
Apply for Software Build Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search