It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
One of Portland's largest enterprises has an immediate opening for a Production Coordinator!
Responsible for coordinating program schedules and materials into operations, purchasing and production scheduling. This position requires customer contact.
• Support preparation of quotes.
• Drive schedule by communicating with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Engineering for requested resources.
• Release parts for ordering.
• Track critical components and expedite parts.
• Recommend, facilitate, and implement improvement in methods or in-house processes.
• Input drawing red-lines/change drawing numbers.
• Reconcile Bill of Materials (BOM) against drawings.
• Work closely with Project Managers and Manufacturing Engineers.
• Prepare and maintain accurate project documentation including: parts lists, project log lists, bill of materials & material plan of action (MPOA).
• Coordinate preparation of all documentation required to meet project requirements.
• Coordinate and communicate schedule requirements with production, operations, program and project management.
• Coordinate responses to requests for parts or service.
• Coordinate with Purchasing to track supplier/plant’s capacity, loads and releases of materials that support project requirements.
• Generate and maintain a time phased schedule for purchasing the various items on the Project BOM Structure that support the production and build schedule.
• Review initial BOM releases from Engineering and interface with PA to ensure BOMs are updated.
• Attention to detail
• Initiative in selecting and prioritizing tasks for self and others.
• Excellent communication skills (including listening, writing, speaking).
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to deal with continual interruptions during the workday and remain focused on project.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Computer skills in Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project.
• Functional understanding of project management tools and techniques (MS Project, Gantt chart planning, critical path projection, project meeting strategies, etc.)
• Ability to lead and motivate other team members towards scheduled task deadline.
• Understanding of mechanical concepts and terminology is a plus.
• Ability to collect and synthesize date from many departments to move forward.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Ability to react and strategize quickly on limited information
Your Education and Experience
• A minimum of five years of experience in providing project coordination is required for this position.
• Bachelor degree or 6 years related experience preferred
Please send your resume to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number #ARZ-12583
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Production Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search