It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
One of our largest Portland, OR clients has an immediate need for a Hadoop Developer
I am open to national candidates who would like to live and work in Portland, OR
• Design and implement end to end solution using Spark, Hive, Sqoop, and Python.
• Build and incorporate automated unit tests, participate in integration testing efforts.
• Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implements, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
• MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline
• Experience in large-scale software development
• Strong Java programming, Python, shell scripting, and SQL
• Experience (at least familiarity) with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
• Ability to understand and ERDs and relational database schemas
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, EMR, S3, and Lambda
• Experience with open source NOSQL technologies such as HBase, DynamoDB, Cassandra
• Experience with messaging & complex event processing systems such as Kafka and Storm
Please send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number #DC-12669
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Hadoop Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search