It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our client in Fremont, CA has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Software and hardware support and troubleshooting (including repairs as needed) for both Linux and Windows environments
• Working with vendors for support issues
• OS Installations including virtual desktops and servers
• Process automation and improvement
• Help Desk tickets for customer issues
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or related field
• Must have 3+ years of professional experience in Systems Administration supporting Unix and Linux Servers as well as Windows
• Must have in-depth knowledge supporting and administering servers and workstations in a large, multi-site, enterprise-wide environment. Global experience preferred
• Virtualization experience with VMWare products, VDI and vCloud Director is a plus.
• Must possess Shell/Perl scripting abilities along with process automation.
• Knowledge of software distribution, managed desktop and remote server management tools is required
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference job# 12670
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search